some questions

From: Marcelo M. Sosa Lugones <marcelo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 10:11:02 -0300 (ART)

Hello,

I am having some fun time with the delay pools :)
I think i can't understand very well the delay_classx_individual_max and
delay_classx_individual_restore params, anyone can try to explain them to
me? :) thanks you so much :)
and another question:
would it be possible to have squid making the HEAD request from some ip
address and the GET request with another? i have a fast pipe with low
bandwidth and a slower pipe with much more bandwidth, so i thougth making
the IMS request and all of them that are small with a source ip of my fast
pipe and the bulk request from a ip address of the smaller pipe.
Thanks you,

-=marcelo=-
Marcelo M. Sosa Lugones