Re: some questions

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 17:37:04 +0200

Marcelo M. Sosa Lugones wrote:

> I think i can't understand very well the delay_classx_individual_max and
> delay_classx_individual_restore params, anyone can try to explain them to
> me? :) thanks you so much :)

max is the upper limit of the individual IP address delay pool
restore is how much is added to the pool each second

> would it be possible to have squid making the HEAD request from some ip
> address and the GET request with another?

Not quite. You can route HEAD requests to a parent, but it is not
possible to make routing decisions based on if the request is a IMS
request or not.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Spare time Squid hacker