Re: Problems with FTP and Squid.

From: "Rui Mendes" <rmendes@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 99 14:18:04 +0100

Hi people,

Recently I have installed Squid 2.2S4 as proxy for my network. The proxy is
working well for all http requests, but when I try to connect on a ftp site,
it's impossible and I receive the following message:
        An error occured reading the contents of the folder. Make sure the file name
is valid
        and you have permission to access the location specified.
        Details:
        The operation timed out.

Some details about my network:
- the proxy is running under Linux RedHat 5.2
- on my PC I have Windows 4.0 Workstation
- the internet browser is Internet Explorer 5.0

Can someone help me to resolv this problem?

Rui