Re: squid and autoconfig - FOUND IT

From: Chris Dillon <cdillon@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 19:58:56 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 9 Aug 1999, rich wrote:

> Ooops....
>
> Never mind... I found out -- had to make my apache server
> deliver the correct ns-application-mime type for the proxy file.

DOH!! Had I actually read the rest of my squid-users mail before I
replied to you with the solution, I wouldn't have had to say anything.
:-)

-- Chris Dillon - cdillon@wolves.k12.mo.us - cdillon@inter-linc.net
   FreeBSD: The fastest and most stable server OS on the planet.
   For Intel x86 and Alpha architectures (SPARC under development).
   ( http://www.freebsd.org )

   "One should admire Windows users. It takes a great deal of
    courage to trust Windows with your data."