RE: Access denied

From: amit pandya <apandya@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 05:21:41 PDT

Hi everybody,
I am using squid and working very well.
Now i have installed RH6 and allong with it the squid 2.2 is provided
The main problem is now that squid is running but at browser side i am
getting the massege that access denied contact admi.
I tried to compile SQ2.2 which i have already compiled on my onother server
(RH5.2) on RH6 it gives the segmentation fault.I have reinstalled RPM of
SQ2.2 but it also gives access deny error
answer please.
I have thou'ly tested sq.conf file be's new ver. have HTTP deny as
default.
waiting for sol.