Re: Referer logs, and a httpd logging bug?

From: Jonathan Roy <roy@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 15:00:24 -0400

  Yay, I have referer and user agent logging working. One of the real
developers might want to clean it up a little. I added an
emulate_extended_httpd_log option. It might make more sense to use
emulate_httpd_log with an extended_logging on/off option, not sure. Where
should I sent a patch to? This list?

  I first wrote it for 2.3 but the 2.3 bin wouldn't drop in and replace the
2.2 install we have, so I wrote it for 2.2 afterwards. The same patch will
likely apply fine to either version. Since the 2.2 is the one
tested/working, that'll be the one I submit.

  Thanks!

-Jonathan