SQUID 2.2-STABLE3 and script files

From: James Porter <webmaster@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 03:27:54 -0400

Well as painful as I thought it was going to be I am gratified to announce
that we converted our entire FreeBSD 1.2.6 w/ squid 1.1.20 into a FreeBSD
3.2r box with squid 2.2-stable3 and were only offline 95 minutes not
counting the setting up the O/S on a separate box from the original one.

I have only one question. Previously we had used shrimp.pl to break out
the squid log format into CLF. But in the previous we didn't have to deal
with referrer and agent log data. We go squid2common.pl from the website
but it appears to convert into a CLF that is without the referrer and agent
data. We're looking for a script that will convert out to standard CLF
inclusive of referrer and agent data.

Can anyone help?

James.