RE: WCCP - doesn't work ?

From: Walter Klomp <walter@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 08:52:51 +0800

Yes, sorry, 2.3DEVEL2.

On Redhat Linux, kernel 2.2.15 and another one on 2.0.35.

What do I need to do to make it work on Linux ? Is there any documentation
on WCCP & Squid ?

Walter Klomp,
Systems Manager / Administrator (Internet), Swiftech Automation Pte. Ltd.
   50 Kallang Avenue #09-01, Noel Corporate Building, Singapore 339505
  Tel. +65 391 8510, Fax. +65 274 4966, e-mail: walter@swiftech.net.sg.
Swiftech Internet, the Value Added Service Provider with a personal touch.