Tiny proxy problem (well question auctually)

From: Jeffrey Borg <jeffrey@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 18:57:52 +1000 (EST)

Hi there
anyone know of a small proxy for a linux box which can do http basic
authentication to a upstream proxy BUT not pass those headers thru. I know
squid 2 can do this but the box is running squid 1.1.22 on it and I don't
want to change it as yet. It's for a parent which needs authentication I
will be using 2 parents in round robin for a speedup in web access.

Thank you
Jeffrey Borg