Trouble with time

From: Simon Bryan <sbryan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 11:12:48 +1000

Hi,
We have just upgraded to Mandrake 6.0 and Squid 2.2 STABLE4. When we
setup we set the CMOS time to GMT and used Linuxconf to set the system
time (The setup we previously had on RH4.2 and Squid 1). However Squid
seems to read the CMOS or GMT time rather than the local system time,
this means that none of my time based acl's are working correctly. I know I
can just adjust them to GMT time , but is there a way to tell Squid to use the
local time instead? I could not see anything in the conf file or the FAQ.

Cheers,

--
Simon Bryan                    sbryan@olmc.nsw.edu.au
Information Technology Manager sbryan@mpx.com.au