Re: Some web sites don't let proxy in...

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 1999 03:27:11 +0200

Bike Hsu wrote:

> We must use transparent proxy, and we wish that our user can chat in those
> sites.

If you are using transparent proxying and want to allow users to user
servers which does not allow proxies then you have two options

a) add bypass filters to your packet redirectors to not transparently
proxy those sites when identified.
b) work with the content provider to get the site to allow the use of
proxies.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Spare time Squid hacker