why send ICP queries for hierarchy_stoplist matches?

From: Don Lewis <Don.Lewis@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 05:49:42 -0700 (PDT)

I'm running Squid 2.2.STABLE4 behind a firewall, so I have it
configured with a never_direct acl that matches anything outside the
firewall in order to get Squid to fetch through its parent cache, which
is outside the firewall. I noticed that Squid does an ICP query for
URLs that match its hierarchy_stoplist, which it would normally fetch
directly if it weren't behind the firewall. This ICP query seems kind
of wasteful, since the parent cache won't have the object cached. It
seems to me that it would be better to just do the http query for
anything that is known to be uncacheable.