Re: How to force the POST request to pass thro' the parent proxy server

From: Ken Lau <ccklau@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 11:50:48 +0800 (HKT)

Henrik,

The version of my squid is 1.1.9. It has the tag passthrough_proxy,
but does not have prefer_direct. I found that the passthrough_proxy cannot
function as it is in 1.1.9.

In which version of squid can I find prefer_direct? Is there something
that I have to specify in compiling to make the tag, prefer_direct, as one
of the tags that I can see in the squid.conf file?