Re: Q. I want change html error mesages.. :)

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 13:25:41 +0200

Seonkyu, Park wrote:

> Generated Fri, 10 Sep 1999 06:17:52 GMT by proxy.yourdomain.com (Squid/2.2.STABLE4) <= this message how edit ??

Squid adds a built in signature to error messages unless %s is used to
at least include the Squid version used.

For a complete list of % codes to use in error pages see the middle of
src/errorpage.c (line 607 in my current copy)

The default signature text is:

--- start signature ---
<hr noshade size=1>
Generated %T by %h (%s)
--- end signature ---

Hint to the person asking how to change Squid to report errors in the
local time zone: If you add this signature text with %t instead of %T to
all your error messages then the messages will show the local timezone
instead of GMT.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Spare time Squid hacker