squid proxy access: one user per. PC

From: <Thomas.Hansen.tmh./Copenhagen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 11:48:07 +0200

Hello Squid Users

I am using squid as a proxy server:
Squid Cache: Version 2.2.STABLE4
Redhat 6.0
Kernel: 2.2.5-15

I have set up an ACL list with users allowed to use the proxy, my problem is that my users are giving away there password, and therefore anyone who can setup their explorer to point to the proxy and know's a userid/password combination is allowed on to the internet.

Is there anyway I can prevent the same userid to access the cache with more than one instant, i.e. if userid tmh is connected from pc 172.16.1.1, "another" tmh cannot access the cache from pc 172.16.1.2?

Best regards
Thomas Hansen
tmh@manbw.dk