Can't get accellerator to work

From: Andy Paluch <apaluch@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 13:40:06 -0500

Wanting to use the latest squid (2.2STABLE4) as both a transparent proxy and
accelerator.
Transparent proxy works fine, but can't seem to get the accelerator working.
Instead of seeing my web site
I see the default Apache logo (yes, I do have the web server enabled on this
box)

Specifics:
Redhat 6.0 and Squid 2.2STABLE4

I changed the DNS entry for www.shopdfw.com to the address of the squid box
and created
an entry www2.shopdfw.com that points to the real web server(this server is
an IIS server)

Added these lines to squid.conf:

httpd_accel_host virtual
httpd_accel_port 80
httpd_accel_with_proxy on
httpd_accel_uses_host_header on
redirect_program /usr/local/squid/bin/squid_virtual_server_redirect.pl

Contents of squid_virtual_server_redirect.pl:
#!/usr/bin/perl
    $|=1;
    while (<>) {
        s@http://www2.shopdfw.com@http://www.shopdfw.com@;
        print;
    }

Any ideas where I went wrong. Is the syntax for the redirector incorrect??
Thanks for you help.

Andy