Re: no caching of LAN pages?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 20:07:37 +0200

Clifton Royston wrote:

> I haven't looked at the source to confirm this, but I think there
> *might* be an issue on the dst acls when you're using the

Right. Only fast ACL types can be used at the moment. ACL types
requiring lookups (for example DNS lookups) are somewhat unreliable in
no_cache checks (works most of the time, but not initial request and
sporadic requests following that)

I have an patch to improve this is anyone is interested.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Spare time Squid hacker