Re: "Pragma: no-cache" header in request..

From: Spidaman The Defenestrator <spidaman@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 00:05:57 -0700 (PDT)

My observations of Navigator were that it sent no-cache for every object
on a page if, but only if, you used "shift-reload" -- but is my
understanding correct that you can use this to "refresh" the cache; squid
forward the request but will update its cache with the origin server's
response. (correct me if this wrong, please ;)

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...

--
Salon Internet 				http://www.salon.com/
  HTTP mechanic, Perl diver, Mebwaster, Some of the above