Re[2]: Replacement Squid-1 on Squid-2: Refresh algorithm troubles

From: Alex S. Eagle <asor@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 11:53:48 +0300

Hi!

HN> To Squid it is uncachable as it includes the Vary header. Squid cannot
HN> cache varying objects.

I tried remarked in source codes of a line relatives to Vary header.
Nothing was changed. I also tried remarked other lines, on my sight
relating to a problem, but my qualification does not allow to finish
it up to an extremity.

For want of replacement Squid-1 on Squid-2 cannot add it a "stupid"
behaviour. I consider, that it is wrong. Certainly correspondence
RFCxxxx it is good, but I would like to force mine of Squid cache all.
It forces me to be rolled away back to Squid-1. In it all worked
normally (as I would like) and the efficiency cache was much above.

Can the developers Squid will pay attention to this "small" details?

 Alex S. Eagle << asor@pki.renet.ru >>