pre-ordered delay pool

From: Milos Prudek <prudek@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 09:06:39 +0200

Which is true, 1 or 2?

1) Hosts limited to a certain bandwidth by delay pool will not exceed
this bandwidth for all files served by squid, whether such files have
been already stored in squid cache, or are being downloaded directly
from internet.

2) Delay pool bandwidth limitation limits only files downloaded directly
by the limited users at that time. Files that were stored in squid cache
before are served to all users as fast as possible.

Reason why I'm asking this: we are a hospital where prioritised web
access could save life in an emergency. Physicians are using net for
work as well as for play, and I would like to give them opportunity to
ask for prioritised access thru web interface. I might try write such
iface myself, but I need to know if delay pools will fill my purpose.

--
Milos Prudek