Re: Cache Corruption

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 10:42:06 +0200

This check is only performed if the undocumented -S comman line option
is used. The purpose of this check is to abort if errors are discovered
in the on-disk store.

When Squid is started normally (i.e. without the -S option) then it
should discard such objects from it's cache instead of aborting.

Did you perhaps ment to use -s and not -S? (options are case sensitive)

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Spare time Squid hacker