RE: Proxy with auth but without the request of the login+password every time

From: Williams Jon <WilliamsJon@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 08:58:56 -0500

Much to my dismay, I find that I'm going to have to at least look at this
option, as well. I'm not thrilled because this is basically worthless from
a security point of view and fairly useless from an authentication one, but
I just do what I'm told :-)

At any rate, I can see that this discussion could fairly quickly flow into
the "off-topic" space, so I'd like to suggest that we put together a small
working group to work seperately from the squid-users list and then report
back on our findings. I'd be happy to try to coordinate such an effort if
others see a need.

Jon