Proxy with auth but without the request of the login+password every time

From: Luciano Ghezzi <luciano.ghezzi@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 13:14:27 +0000

I want to use the proxy authentication, but I don't want that every time youuse the browser you must insert the login and the password. Is it possible to
use some kind of authentication to bypass this? Using coockies?
The target is to do what the MS proxy v2.0 does, but without use it.
I like to make an hidden authentication to an radius server, I if is necessary,
I can insert some modification in the net logon script of the user.

thank you