Re: Connection lifetime expired.

From: <paulp@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 22:19:05 +0800 (PHT)

Hi,
I am also experiencing this when i set up a parent proxy and force all
requests to my proxy to pass thru the parent (e.g., never_direct allow
all)
im using 2.2-Stable3. what could be the problem here? is there any other
way to force ALL requests to pass thru the parent?
=>
=>OK we are running transparent port 80 proxy nd our customers are getting
=>"Connection lifetime expired" Common factor is a netscape >=4.51.....
=>
=>I have through all related e-mails in the archive and have tried most of
=>the suggestions but still no luck...
=>Anyway have any ideas on what I can do to fix this..
=>
=>------------------------------------------------------------------------
=>Matthew S. Bailey, President Journey Communications, Inc.
=>mbailey@journey.net PO Box 2003
=>(517) 779-2400 Mt. Pleasant, MI 48858
=>
=>Inexpensive Wholesale Services for Michigan -- michix.com
=>
=>

Cheers,

Paul P. Pongco