Connection lifetime expired.

From: <mbailey@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 10:01:46 -0400 (EDT)

OK we are running transparent port 80 proxy nd our customers are getting
"Connection lifetime expired" Common factor is a netscape >=4.51.....

I have through all related e-mails in the archive and have tried most of
the suggestions but still no luck...
Anyway have any ideas on what I can do to fix this..

Matthew S. Bailey, President Journey Communications, Inc.
mbailey@journey.net PO Box 2003
(517) 779-2400 Mt. Pleasant, MI 48858

Inexpensive Wholesale Services for Michigan -- michix.com