Re: corrupted cache

From: Marc Lucke <info@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 13:10:35 +1000

From the little I know, you're chicken meat - sorry to say.

I learned the hard way that if you do a df -m this & add up available
& used you will see how many mb of usable space you've got on your
drive. Also remember that the index files take some room too. Also,
I don't know how effecient your file system is, but I have been
advised that it is preferable to leave about 5 to 10% of your drive
empty for performance reasons. Maybe someone can agree/disagree. I
don't like running my drives too full anyway because I *** hate ***
sitting up to 3.30 am bleary eyed!

Hope this helps.
Cheers
Marc