authentification

From: Thomas Peruzzi <thomas.peruzzi@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 15:01:11 +0200

thanx for all your help!

yes it was the buffer-problem. And after switching to unbuffered output
everything works well now.
Now I have one last question. Do someone know how many direcories and
subdirectories I should create for the cache if I want to have about 36 GB
of Squid-Cache-Space. Does a paper with useful tips about "calibrating" and
tuning the squid-cache and squid-cache-directories exist. I know lot of
disks, each on one separate controller ... but I can't find no real
interesting hint about the cache dir, cache_mem_size ...
thanx

tom

--
ICS