FreeBSD and Transparent Proxy

From: Jeff Beley <jeffb@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 09:47:14 -0500

I've been beating myself up for a couple days on this one:

Router* =======>FreeBSD bridging firewall=========>network

*(I have no control here)

I've tried ipnat, ipfw(fwd and divert), transproxy, and natd. I first tried
ipnat as described in the FAQ. I have IPFILTER in my kernel. I've configured
squid with --enable-ipf-transparent..... Help!!

--Jeff

--
we embrace technology, we learn from it, we use it, and we exploit it.
technology is a very powerful tool, as is knowledge, but some people go beyond

PGP Key ID 0xF0DE9044