setup...

From: Eric Surbey <esurbey@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 08:16:56 -0600

Hello everyone, this is my first email to the mailing list. I realize that
this is a simple question, but I want to do it right from the beginning.

I plan on setting up a cache server (using squid of course) with Redhat 6.0
on a PII 450 128MB RAM, 8 gig hard drive (IDE). We are a small company, only
25+ people.

My simple question is: when setting up Redhat 6.0, how should I set it up?
Should I use the server or workstation setup? Or should I use the custom
setup? If so, what size should I make the partitions?

Thanks for your time,
Eric Surbey.