Re: How to work without Internet connection

From: Jeffrey Borg <jeffrey@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 20:57:42 +1000 (EST)

If it's not going to be gig's of data then maybe squid isn't quite right
for the job

Ob my laptop I run wwwoffle, it is designed for browsing offline
useage. Not exactly like squid and no where as robust but it's fantastic
for offline use and I find it invaluable on my laptop when it's not
networked.

The page on freshmeat is here
http://freshmeat.net/appindex/1998/03/06/889209573.html