Re: Am I the only person getting these...

From: Alex Rousskov <rousskov@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 19:26:19 -0600

On Sat, 16 Oct 1999, David J N Begley wrote:

> ...when posting to squid-users?? This has been going on for days now.. I
> think it's safe to assume this guy isn't legitimately on the list anymore and
> can be removed.

You are not the only person; any _poster_ may get these. The list software
will most likely remove that person automatically after a few bounces.
Simply delete the bounced message if you get it. It is much easier and
safer to delete a bounced message than to manually maintain the
subscription list. And, again, the list software will eventually delete
bouncing entries.

$0.02,

Alex.