Re: HELP! Cookie Problems

From: Ice World <icew@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 11:22:29 GMT

Henrik,

We are not using any header filters - I have checked this.
http://www.bigpond.com/Home/Support/Accounts/
Without using squid the connection is fine and access is granted, when using
squid and a username/password is entered it responds..

"It appears that you are not accepting our session cookie!
The session cookie is a dynamic cookie that gets removed automatically by
your browser once you shut it down (or after 30 minutes of inactivity). Note
you will keep getting this message until the session cookie is accepted.

Thanks,
Ice