Re: How do i get a report for one day activity for specific client?

From: Ethy H. Brito <ethy@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 16:02:28 -0200 (EDT)

On Tue, 19 Oct 1999, Fernando Medina Jr. wrote:

> I need to see what sites a certain machine accesed yesterday. I did
> grep of access.log and got the sites, but I would like to see the times
> of access. Is there a util that will convert Unix time to human
> readable? thanks,

Mr. Jason Haar presented us with this perl script that does the job

#!/usr/bin/perl -n
#
chop;
($time,$therest) = split(/\s+/,$_,2);
print scalar localtime($time)," $therest\n";

Just feed it with your access.log thru stdin!!

Ethy H. Brito /"\
InterNexo Ltda. \ / CAMPANHA DA FITA ASCII - CONTRA MAIL HTML
+(12) 341-6860 X ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN - AGAINST HTML MAIL
Sao Jose dos Campos / \