Re: SSL and Transparent Proxying

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 12:18:37 +0200

Squid is not involved in SSL connections when you run a transparent
proxy.

This sound more of an Internet Explorer or networking problem than a
Squid problem.

It could also be the sites being confused when your HTTP requests come
from one IP address (the proxy) and HTTPS requests from another (your
station) but then you should get an error message from the site.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker