Log analysis by client IP

From: Max Caines <in1012@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 13:47:54 +0100

I'm looking for a script to analyse cache logs by calling client IP. Our IP
addresses are assigned by department, and I'd like to be able to post
information about the amount of use each department is making of the cache.
All the scripts I've seen on NLANR seem to do analysis by called server or
domain. Has anyone seen anything suitable?

Thanks

Max Caines | Email: M.B.Caines@wlv.ac.uk
Network Design Consultant | Phone: +44 (0)1902 322245
IT Services | Fax: +44 (0)1902 322699
University of Wolverhampton | (Postmaster)