Re: TELNET

From: Jens Elkner <elkner@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 01:53:57 +0200 (MET DST)

'Robert Baird wrote:'
> Hello;
>

> It would be great if I could get telnet working with squid. From reading the manual I am left with the impression that squid is a caching server not a proxy server. Is there another way to get through with telnet?
>
> Thanks Robert

Sending an e-mail as plain text AND html shows, that you didn't your
basic homework (beside not reading Squid FAQs and Docs). So do not expect
any valueable answers ....

(Sorry for saying this, but someone has to do it ...)

Regards,
Jens.

[text/html is unsupported, treating like TEXT/PLAIN]

:skipping stupid stuff

[image/gif is not supported, skipping...]

:skipping stupid stuff

[Attachment, skipping...]

:skipping stupid stuff

Regards,