RE: Real audio problem

From: Walter Klomp <walter@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 10:42:50 +0800

I'm running Squid 2.3DEVEL2 with virtually the default settings, both as
proxy and transparent proxy (i.e. I *have* to go through the proxy).
Real-Audio works perfectly with this. Do bear in mind that a lot of sites
don't do http-streaming yet. Only the latest G2 servers allow for this, and
even then it depends greatly on their configuration... Squid won't time out
on this. I've had successful sessions of upto 8 hours...

Walter.