Need to know more about ACLs

From: Ken Wolff <kenw@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 16:22:40 -0400

I'm new to this list and to SQUID, and I've looked through the FAQ and
recent list archives but haven't found what I'm looking for.

We running Squid Version 2.2.STABLE1. We have the following needs:

- We have one group of IPs that should have access to any web site.
- We have another group that should have access to a list of sites.
- We have another group that has no access to any sites.

I'm looking for any FAQs, or other sources of info, that could give me an
idea of how to best implement these types of ACLs. If I could reference
any web sites with such examples, that would help alot!.

Thanks for the help, and sorry if this is too basic of a question.

Ken Wolff
Phone: 616-957-4949 Ext: 111
FAX: 616-957-1614