Re: about Redirector?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 00:36:29 +0200

MEHRDAD FATEMI wrote:

> excuse me Mr Hacker,

My name is Henrik Nordstrom. Being a Squid hacker is what I do.

> where can I find the second option you
> have mentioned?

In squid.conf.

# TAG: deny_info
# Usage: deny_info err_page_name acl
# Example: deny_info ERR_CUSTOM_ACCESS_DENIED bad_guys
#
# This can be used to return a ERR_ page for requests which
# do not pass the 'http_access' rules. A single ACL will cause
# the http_access check to fail. If a 'deny_info' line exists
# for that ACL then Squid returns a corresponding error page.
#
# You may use ERR_ pages that come with Squid or create your own
pages
# and put them into the configured errors/ directory.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker