no cache squid

From: Florin Andrei <florin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 18:03:57 +0300

        How can i make a Squid with no HDD cache? I mean, zero, nada, nothing, don't
even touch the HDD, except for logging, of course (but also a non-logging
Squid would be interesting too).
        Why i want that: i have a transparent proxy, used for capturing the Web
traffic of our customers and redirect it to our big cache, wich is on another
machine. The link between the redirector and the main cache is very good (high
speed), so i really don't need any caching on the transparent proxy, wich
doesn't have a real big HDD.
        The transparent proxy is a Red Hat Linux 6.1 with the default Squid from the
distribution.

--
Florin Andrei , florin@maronet.ro , http://www.maronet.ro/~florin/
IT Manager - Maro Tradinvest, Bucuresti, Romania