what exactly is it I failed to understand?

From: Arvid Gregersen <arvid-g@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 20:10:36 +0200

I have recently set up squid and there are some things that seems like everyday knowledge to you that I don't seem to get and as far as I can see isn't described in the squid.conf file. For example how to use route other requests from clients through the server machine. For example mail, ftp and icq. I'm beginning to find out that squid maybe can't do this, because I really don't think the squid.conf file is THAT selfexplaning but then what can? If there is a manual covering these things could you tell me where it is? (I really don't think the faq does it out for a manual(!)) -or lead me in the right direction at least. I'm sorry to have taken your time with questions as petty as these but I hope you will take a minute to guide a person who want's to understand in a world where everybody else appearently already does.

Arvid

ICQ: 724069
Homepage: http://home4.inet.tele.dk/arvid-g