Squid as an upstream proxy

From: Vladas Lapinskas <vladas@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 10:26:19 +0200

Hello!

I'm using squid 2.0 as an upstream proxy for 2 MS Proxy assembled in
proxy-array

             ____ MS proxy 1 ___
Client / \ Squid---> Internet
           \ ____ MS proxy 2 ___/

Squid works perfectly, but I have a problem:

If Client asks for an Intranet server, MS proxy redirects to Squid anyway,
and as it's Internal server, Squid returns an error. This is not squid
problem, but MS proxy behavour :( If I have no Squid as upstream proxy, MS
proxy works fine with local servers. So, the question - how can I solve this
problem? I'm already using redirector, is it any way to generate 301
redirect responces in redirecor?

I would like to replace MS proxy entierly, but is it any way to
autentificate users against NT domain?

Thank you in advance!

Vladas Lapinskas