Re: Direct only when parent is down, HOW?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 00:33:22 +0200

Henrik Nordstrom wrote:

> Sorry. There was two unrelated pieces is in that patch. Wonder why Duane
> didn't complain..
>
> Have moved the two unrelated pieces to their respective patches, and now
> it applies fine to 2.2.STABLE5.
>
> /Henrik

Sorry again. The patch is dependent on parts of
squid-2.2.STABLE3.tcp_dead_detection_and_retry.patch, so you need to
apply that as well or Squid won't compile.

Parts of my source tree is way out of sync with the NLANR tree to
produce useful patches I guess. There are dependencies between several
of the patches, but since my coding is incremental I sometimes do not
recognise this until someone else tries to use a specific patch alone.

/Henrik