Can somebody check a squid thing for me?

From: Doug Renner <dmr@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 15:30:58 -0700 (MST)

I'm having this problem with a certain page. AFAIK, it only
happens when people visit it when running through Squid (I run 2.2S4).
The URL is:

   www.hp.com/visualize/fyi/article4.htm

The graphics on the left toolbar should look whacked *if* you grab the
document from Squid. A shift-refresh brings in the correct stuff. To test,
I grabbed it on one machine (shows up fine) and then I grab it from
Squid's cache with a 2nd machine.

We have people running with Netscape and MS proxies that are fine.

I'm up for suggestions also, but I want to isolate if it'll happen with
other Squid boxes.

I was thinking of saving the source both ways, but I don't think that'll
yield anything since all of the functionality is retained. I'm assuming
that the images are getting hosed (line feeds or something) somehow.

I'm going to try and grab the pictures out of the cache and binary diff
them to the good ones and see if I can tell a difference. I'm not doing
cache.log right now

Thanks to any who try. I hope it's replicatable.

There is always death and taxes, however, death
doesn't get worse every year.