RE: Squid 2.2S5 stops responding on Linux 2.2.13?

From: Walter Klomp <walter@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 15:48:33 +0800

I'm experiencing the same phenomenon... eepro 100 on RedHat 6.1 Linux with
kernel 2.2.13... Before, with the same hardware on 2.2.12 and previous
kernels, no problem whatsoever... Could it be a driver problem in 2.2.13 ?
BTW. I am running 2.3DEVEL2 with Async I/O

How could we see if it is indeed a problem in Squid or the kernel.. Are
there any indications in the cachemgr that squid is waiting for connections
or anything ? By the way, if the responsetime is very slow and I do
cachemgr request I do get an immediate response, so that will eliminate any
hardware/network driver problems IMHO...

Walter Klomp