RE: Webmin

From: Rod Savard <rodney@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 1999 10:57:50 -0800

Yes, I have seen this tool and have installed it on a client's Linux
server when they needed to be able to manage user accounts. It's a nice
product, but I still prefer the command line. Long live CLI!!! :-)

---
Rod Savard - Delphi Developer
Savard Software - Tri-Cities, Washington, USA
rodney@savard.com - http://www.savard.com