Re: Webmin

From: Simon Bryan <sbryan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 08:31:00 +1100

Yes, I have used this for a long time. For us non-experts it is indispensable.
We use most of the modules on our Mandrake 6 installation. Although the
restart does not work on sendmail, if I knew how to work out how our system
starts Sendmail maybe I could edit the webmin config.....but then that is why
I need something like webmin in the first place!!!

--
Simon Bryan                    sbryan@olmc.nsw.edu.au
Information Technology Manager sbryan@mpx.com.au