Re: How to set a parent proxy for SOME site?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 1999 06:35:06 +0100

2.2.STABLE5 is unpredictable result if one ACL contains two domain names
differing only in the last character, like in

aexample.com (or .aexample.com)
bexample.com (or .bexample.com)

A patch is available from my Squid page
<http://hem.passagen.se/hno/squid/>, but beware that it changes the
semantics somewhat in a different way than 2.3 will. For my patch domain
names must be written as example.com or the host name example.com will
not be matched, in 2.3 they must be written as .example.com or only the
host name example.com will be matched..)

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker