range request problem

From: Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 09:01:25 +0200 (EET)

Hello,

Even though I have the line;
range_offset_limit 0 KB
in my configuration when somebody wants
a file for example using getright and the
file is 10MB and downloads 7MB of the file
and then pauses the download which means
disconnects from the proxy everything is
fine till this point!
But then if he wants to continue then the
proxy is waiting very long time before
continuing which seems to me that proxy
starts to download from the first part of the
file so the user waits till it downloads till
the 7th MB.

How can I disable this? I want proxy to start
sending data to the user right away when a
file requested.

thanks!!!

Evren