performance measuring

From: Erdinç Dallı <Edalli@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 09:52:13 +0200

Hello,

I want to measure the performance of different configurations of squid. How
will be the performance if we use different cache sharing protocols like
ICP, Cache digests, Summary Cache and so on. I can do this by changing the
configuration and do the measuring. But if it is possible I want to do the
measuring with absolutely the same request pattern. If it is not, it would
be nice to use a resuest pattern which is taken from real operation. So is
there a tool or method that takes squid logs as input and feeds squid
accordingly.

Thanks,

Erick Dalli